About Breast Reduction Abroad
Women with large, heavy breasts may experience health concerns related to their breasts’ size. Some women are also embarrassed of large breasts. Breast reduction can eliminate these problems: excess skin and breast tissues are removed and the breasts are reshaped to be smaller and more attractive. Our team will organise it for you.
- Guide price – € 2090 / £1790;
- Only now 7% discount!
- Free online consultation;
- Insurance for € 14,500 incl.
About Medical Tourism
Medical Tourism is travelling abroad for high quality healthcare at affordable prices and/or no waiting times. Not to mention, that one also gets all-inclusive care and enjoys all the regular holiday elements, such as relaxation and sightseeing! Our team will help you with everything from A to Z during your medical tourism experience.
- All-inclusive care;
- Affordable prices;
- No waiting times;
- Easy procedure.
Destination – Lithuania
Lithuanian healthcare is renowned for quality and transparency. The country is regarded as a high standard care provider at fair prices. You can also reach Lithuania just in a couple of hours from anywhere in Europe, which, together with many sightseeing opportunities, makes it a perfect medical tourism destination.
- EU quality standards;
- Up to 300% saving rate;
- Only 1-3 hours of air-travel;
- Much to discover.
All Needed Information
We will provide you with all the information you need. You can read about our healthcare partners that would take care of you; testimonials from people that previously used our services; frequently asked questions; price comparison with other EU countries and much more. If you do not find what you need – simply inquire us.
Our Partner Clinic, Aesthetic Surgery Center
Our cosy private clinic is settled in a large, Kaunas-based hospital. Surgeries are performed in a spacious and well-appointed operating room by a team of the best professionals in the country. The clinic specialises in care of patients from Scandinavia, UK, Ireland and the Netherlands. Highest quality is guaranteed by state-of-art medical technology, EU care standards and wide safety measures. With the help of travel managers, you will be assisted 24/7 from the very beginning to the late stages of after-care.
Martynas Norkus – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Head of the Clinic. He and his team will be taking medical care of you during your stay. You can get to know him better during an online consultation prior your decision to come to Lithuania.
Click here to see a resume of the doctor
- 2000 – graduated from Kaunas University of Medicine
- 2000-2001 – primary residency in Jonava Hospital
- 2001-2003 – residency of general surgery in Kaunas University Hospital
- since 2004 – plastic surgeon-resident in Kaunas University Hospital
- 2006 – finished residency of plastic-reconstructive surgery
- since 2004 – have been working in Aesthetic Surgery Centre according to aecthetic surgery profile
- the author/co-author of five scientific works in Student Scientific Society
- since 2000 – have been publishing medical articles in scientific and public media and making reports at conferences together with T. Norkus
- 2009 – co-author of the first detailed Lithuanian textbook of plastic and reconstructive surgery
- since 2006 – associate member of Lithuanian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- since 2012 – active member of Lithuanian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Other experience: Participated in conferences in Lithuania, Finland, France, USA and the Netherlands.
- Hamburg (Germany) – 1997;
- Kuopio (Finland) – 2000;
- Nashville (the state of Tennessee, USA) – 2004;
- Leiden (The Netherlands) – 2007;
- Madrid (Spain) – 2008;
- Nashville (the state of Tennessee, USA) – 2010;
- Stockholm (Sweden) – 2010;
- Nashville (the state of Tennessee, USA) – 2012.
Free time: Windsurfing, swimming, skiing, travelling, tennis and foreign languages.
Surgery in the Center
|Surgical procedure||Price in €||Price in £|
|The all-included price of Breast Reduction – € 2090 / £1790|
|Breast reduction (massive)||1350 (1600)||1150 (1360)|
|General anaesthesia||300 – 530||255 – 455|
|Hospitalization, tests, special garments||315||270|
|Hotel double for 5 nights (per person)||135||115|
|Round trip flight (if booked 1 month before)||100||85|
|Provider||€ price||All-inclusive average breast reduction relative costs|
What is included in our services
- Free and non-binding online consultation with the plastic surgeon;
- Throughout assistance in getting best possible flight tickets;
- Discounted stay in a 2/3/4 stars hotel (better rates than booking.com);
- Providing all the information prior to the trip to Lithuania;
- Airport pick-up and drop-off; transportation to the clinic / hotel;
- Mobile phone with a local sim-card;
- 24/7 assistance during your entire stay in Lithuania;
- Free interpreter services if needed;
- Insurance against injury resulting from malpractice for up to € 14,500;
- Help with after-care and rehabilitation.
Wellness Travels’ services were very professional. Paulius (the travel assistant) is great and only a phone call away if needed. Everything was clear at all times. The same goes for the clinic and the hotel. The only issue I had was that I did not know that the blood tests was a separate charge beforehand.
- Hugh Fagan, Ireland (2013)
Click to show/hide how the client has rated our services
|The clinic and it’s staff||10/10|
|The hotel and it’s staff||10/10|
|Plastic surgeon’s communication skills||5/5|
|Confidence in the plastic surgeon||5/5|
|Information prior the surgery||5/5|
Click to show/hide video testimonial of the client
The whole experience has been amazing. The prices have been good, the selection process – everything so far has been excellent. It was just as good, if not better than having the surgery in the UK. I would definitely recommend it.
- Nila (England), 2014
Click to show/hide how the patient has rated our services
|The clinic and it’s staff||10/10|
|Plastic surgeon (Martynas Norkus)||10/10|
Click to show/hide video testimonial of the patient
Fill-in a Quick Form
|firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com|
|Call||+370 (691) 94709 or +44 783 591 6045|
|Whatsapp / Viber||+370 (643) 31871|
|Chat with us live||Please use the built-in live chat widget at the bottom right corner of your screen (orange dialogue box). This way we will get back to you in no time. If we are offline, type in your e-mail and your question at the designated areas, and we will reply to you a.s.a.p.|
Direct Flights to / from Lithuania:
|Bremen – Vilnius||1 hrs, 40 mins|
|Dortmund – Vilnius||1 hrs, 45 mins|
|Dusseldorf NRN – Vilnius||1 hrs, 48 mins|
|Frankfurt – Vilnius||1 hrs, 51 mins|
|Frankfurt HHN – Kaunas||1 hrs, 43 mins|
|Karlsruhe – Vilnius||1 hrs, 55 mins|
|Berlin – Vilnius||1 hrs, 25 mins|
|Stockholm – Kaunas||1 hrs, 4 mins|
|Stockholm ARN – Vilnius||1 hrs, 29 mins|
|Copenhagen – Vilnius||1 hrs, 16 mins|
|Copenhagen – Palanga||1 hrs, 5 mins|
|Amsterdam – Vilnius||2 hrs, 0 mins|
|Eindhoven – Vilnius||1 hrs, 56 mins|
|Brussels – Vilnius||2 hrs, 3 mins|
|Brussels CRL – Vilnius||2 hrs, 3 mins|
|Dusseldorf NRN – Vilnius||1 hrs, 48 mins|
|New York City, NY||Boston, MA||Philadelphia, PA|
|Detroit, MI||Chicago, IL||Washington, D.C.|
|Atlanta, GA||Los Angeles, CA||San Francisco, CA|
|Houston, TX||Miami, FL||Toronto, ON|
Please inquire us for more details and assistance with the flights / transportation to Europe and within Europe. Flights are also available from other (non-mentioned) US and Canadian international airports, however the average prices and flying times could be slightly less convenient.
This post is also available in: Dutch