Nose Job AbroadCosmetic nose surgery (nose job) is a procedure to straighten, reshape, or open passages of the nose. Because nose is a central feature of the face, many patients wish to improve their appearance by changing the shape or size of their nose. Top quality yet fair priced nose job abroad on a medical tourism trip with us:
- All-inclusive prices – from €1295;
- Minimum required stay in Lithuania – 5 days;
What is included in the price
- Free and non-binding e-consultation with the plastic surgeon;
- Throughout assistance in getting best possible flight tickets;
- Providing all the information prior to the trip to Lithuania;
- Airport pick-up and drop-off; transportation to the clinic / hotel;
- 🌍 Green Choice: we will fully offset the CO₂ of your medical trip;
- Mobile phone with a local sim-card;
- 24/7 assistance during your entire stay in Lithuania;
- Free interpreter services if needed;
- Reliable insurance against surgical malpractice;
- Help with after-care and rehabilitation.
Plastic Surgery Clinic Abroad
Our cosy private clinic is based in a large hospital in Lithuania. Surgeries are performed in spacious and well-appointed operating rooms by a selected team of professionals. The clinic specialises in care of patients from Scandinavia, UK, Ireland and the Netherlands. Highest quality is guaranteed by excellent medical technology, EU care standards and wide safety measures. Reliable insurance against injuries resulting from malpractice is also provided by the clinic. With the help of travel assistants, you will be helped 24/7 from the very beginning to the late stages of recovery.
Click here to see a resume of the doctor
- 2001-2002 – primary residency in National Hospital of Kaunas
- 2002-2005 – secondary residency in Kaunas University Hospital and Université François Rabelais (Tours), France
- 2005 – acquired a doctor otorhinolaryngologist‘s license
- since 2005 – working at Kaunas University Hospital as ENT (ears, nose, throat) surgeon
Other experience: Specialises in reconstructive nose surgery, chronic otitis surgery and hearing loss surgery.
- Universitätsklinikum Würzburg (2005), Germany;
- Warszawa (2006), Poland;
- Université François Rabelais (Tours) (2005), France;
- St. Pölten Universitat – Klinik. University Hospital für Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery (2009), Austria;
- TILAK. University Hospital Innsbruck (2010), Austria;
- Warszawski Uniwersytet Medyczny (2010), Poland;
- 10th Tympanoplasty Course (2013), Cologne, Germany;
- since 2005 – has been performing auditory ossicles‘ reconstruction, base of skull tumor removal surgery;
- Since 2009 – has been performing cochlear implantations;
- Since 2010 – has been performing BAHA implantations;
Short resume of the doctor
The surgeon is a full member of Lithuanian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, a member of International Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Association. Plastic and reconstructive surgeon Gintaras Papečkys has upgraded his qualification in Austria, Belgium, Greece, France, Russia, the United States of America, and Italy.
- At 1981 – graduated from Kaunas University of Medicine;
- 1981-1994 – plastic and reconstructive surgeon at Kaunas University of Medicine;
- 1991 – began to develop the plastic-aesthetic surgery and aesthetic medicine in Lithuania.
About Us & Healthcare in Lithuania, EU
Nose Job Abroad All-Inclusive Prices
|Nose Surgery||Approximate price in €||in £|
|All-inclusive reference prices of Nose Job abroad|
|Nose bridge correction||1295||1,124|
|Nose tip surgery||1875||1,628|
|Secondary rhinoplasty (full)||around 3275||~2,844|
|Nose hump reduction||1965||1,706|
|Comparison||Price||Difference Compared to Us|
|The reference price comparison of septorhinoplasty (nose surgery)|
|Septorhnioplasty in||€ 5710||-248%|
|Septorhinoplasty in||€ 5200||-211%|
|Septorhinoplasty in||€ 7100||-200%|
Wellness Travels’ services were very professional. Paulius (the travel assistant) is great and only a phone call away if needed. Everything was clear at all times. The same goes for the clinic and the hotel. The only issue I had was that I did not know that the blood tests was a separate charge beforehand.
- Hugh Fagan, Ireland (2013)
Click to show/hide how the client has rated our services
|The clinic and it’s staff||10/10|
|The hotel and it’s staff||10/10|
|Plastic surgeon’s communication skills||5/5|
|Confidence in the plastic surgeon||5/5|
|Information prior the surgery||5/5|
Click to show/hide video testimonial of the client
The whole experience has been amazing. The prices have been good, the selection process – everything so far has been excellent. It was just as good, if not better than having the surgery in the UK. I would definitely recommend it.
- Nila (England), 2014
Click to show/hide how the patient has rated our services
|The clinic and it’s staff||10/10|
Click to show/hide video testimonial of the patient
Medical travel all but stopped in the 1st half of 2020. Hence, our most popular offer – free hotel stay for all mommy makeover patients – is being extended until December 2021. Pay only for the treatment ❤️
*For as long as necessary for the recovery.
Send a quick inquiry
- Simply inquire us or ask for a free online consultation;
- We will provide you with all the information you need and an exact quote;
- If you like us and our offer, we can go ahead with the booking of your treatment.