The main message we want patients to take away from this is that, when you become a mother, it’s hugely rewarding—yet it’s natural to feel a little frustrated by what seems like permanent changes to your body. Those changes don’t have to be permanent, however; through a mommy makeover, you can go back to the way you looked and felt before the little ones came alone.
We offer the latest technologies and techniques, along with pain medications, so you likely won’t feel as bad as you think you might while you recover.
Let us be frank: we offer a relatively cheap mommy makeover. That’s because you pay only for the treatment (and not for expensive marketing or the clinic’s location). The surgery is done by world-class surgeons and has the best price to quality ratio in the market.
- In short: a mommy makeover is for bringing your body back to its ideal pre-pregnancy shape
- May include: breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, tummy tuck, liposuction & other procedures
- Done under general anesthesia by a team of experienced surgeons
- Can be done as single or multiple operations (depending on your needs & the set of surgeries)
- Length of hospitalization: 2 nights (included)
- Flying back home safely: 4-5 days after the surgery
- All-included price: €7.275 / £6,240 (see price table at the bottom)
- Trustpilot rating (by UK & EU patients): 4.8/5. Top Clinic in Lithuania, EU