|Orthopedics||Price in €||Price in £||Price in $|
|The standard prices of orthopedics|
|Carpal Tunnel Surgery||1000 – 1300||850 – 1110||1330 – 1740|
|Bunion Surgery||1500 – 1700||1290 – 1470||2000 – 2270|
The prices may slightly vary from patient to patient as different methods or implants can be used.
The price includes:
- Doctor consultations and assistance at all times
- Necessary health tests
- Implant, anesthesia and the surgery
- Up to 9 days of hospitalization with 5 meals per day
- Personal manager and transport within Lithuania
- Preparation of all medical documents
Please note, that actual prices in Great British Pounds (GBP) and United States Dollars (USD) may vary slightly due to exchange rate fluctuations. However, Euro (EUR) prices are fixed.