Dr. Titas Simaška
Urologist Titas Simaška.
The doctor is a highly regarded surgeon who is a pioneer of penile implantation in Lithuania. Performed surgeries: vasectomy (sterilization), penile implant insertion surgery, testicular implant insertion surgery, ligament plastic surgery (frenuloplasty), foreskin circumcision (circumcision), and varicocele treatment.
Work & Education
- 2002-2008 – medical doctor, Kaunas University of Medicine;
- 2008-2009 – internship at Alytus County S. Kudirka Hospital;
- 2009-2014 – urology residency, Kaunas University of Medicine Clinics;
- from 2019 – urologist-sexologist at Gijos Klinikos.
- 2012 – ACLS courses, modern specialized resuscitation assistance;
- 2013 – Participant in the 11th European Urology Residents Program, Prague;
- 2014 – Congress of the European Association of Urologists, Stockholm; Training of the European School of Urology: Retropubic radical prostatectomy – Tips, tricks and pitfalls; Office management of male sexual dysfunction; Ultrasound in urology; Percutaneus nephrolitotripsy (PCNL).
- 2015 – La Sociedad Colombiana de Urologia, Colombia;
- 2016 – Congress of the European Association of Urologists, Munich;
- 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 – EAU Baltic Meeting;
- 2016 – International forum on Frontiers in Urology, Beijing;
- 2016 – European Symposium on Sexual Medicine, Budapest;
- 2018 – 10th Congress of the European Association of Andrologists, Budapest;
- 2018 – European School of Sexual Medicine Association, Budapest;
- 2019 – Congress of the European Association of Sexual Medicine, Ljubljana.
Notifications and announcements
- 2015 – Uncomplicated alternatives for the treatment and prevention of urinary tract infections (lecture for urologists, Kaunas);
- 2016 – Effects of estrogens on lower urinary tract symptoms (lecture series for urologists in Kaunas, Vilnius, Šiauliai, Panevėžys, Klaipėda);
- 2016 – Prostate pain syndrome (Kaunas Clinical Hospital);
- 2016 – Benign prostatic hyperplasia (Jurbarkas Hospital);
- 2016 – Uncomplicated alternatives for the treatment and prevention of urinary tract infections (Jurbarkas University of the Third Century);
- 2017 – Analysis of clinical cases of chronic bladder inflammation and asymptomatic nephrolithiasis (presentation to urologists in Kaunas);
- 2017 – Urinary tract infections: what can a pharmacist help (Pharmacologists’ improvement courses, Kaunas);
- 2018 – Treatment and prevention of urinary tract infections (UTIs) (Pharmacologists’ development courses, Kaunas);
- 2018 – Peculiarities of erectile dysfunction treatment (Pharmacologists’ improvement courses, Kaunas);
- 2019 – Testosterone replacement therapy (Society of Private Urologists, Kaunas).
- Member of the Lithuanian Society of Urologists;
- Member of the Board of the Society of Private Urologists;
- Member of the Lithuanian Society of Sexual Medicine;
- Member of the European Association of Urologists;
- Member of the European Association of Sexual Medicine;
- Member of the Youth Academy of Sexual Medicine (YoSeMa).
The surgeon speaks fluent English and Russian.