Dr. Giedrius Stankevičius
Plastic surgeon Giedrius Stankevičius.
Dr Giedrius’ career focus is on body plastic surgery (esp. tummy tucks & liposuction). He & his team are renowned for down-to-earth interaction, precision & excellent results among patients.
Professional & scientific career
- 2009 – graduated from VU medicine faculty;
- 2010 – received medical doctor license;
- 2010-2015 – residency at the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Professional Certification in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery;
- 2015-2018 – plastic and reconstructive surgeon at Estetinės chirurgijos centras;
- 2016-present – plastic and reconstructive surgeon at Panevėžys hospital;
- 2019-present – plastic and reconstructive surgeon at InMedica Santariškės hospital, Vilnius;
- 2019-present – plastic and reconstructive surgeon at SV clinic, Kaunas;
- 2020-present – plastic and reconstructive surgeon at Gijos Klinikos, Kaunas.
Internships, trainings & courses
- internship at Henri Mondor University Hospital, Paris, France – 2013;
- internship at the University Clinic of Hand and Plastic Reconstructive Surgery in Vysoke nad Jizerou, Czech Republic – 2013;
- internship at the Microsurgery Center in Riga, Latvia – 2017;
- internship at Akademiklinken, Stockholm, Sweden – 2018;
- internship at Henri Mondor Hospital, Paris, France – 2018;
- IMCAS (International Master Course in Aging Science) world congress – 2019;
- internship at a private clinic in Sirio-Libanes with a doctor. R.Fadul, professor F.Nahas. Sao Paulo, Brazil – 2019;
- Participant in the World Congress of Plastic Surgeons of Lebanese Descent. Beirut, Lebanon – 2019;
- Motiva MinimalScar ™ & MotivaHybrid® breast augmentation with implants and own fat workshop and training – 2020.
The surgeon speaks fluent English and Russian.