Tautvydas UrbonasPlastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. Doctor performs over 500 plastic surgeries a year. The main areas of interest: reconstructive and aesthetic breast surgery, fat grafting in aesthetic and reconstructive surgery, peripheral nerve surgery. Already has +10 years of experience.
Professional & Scientific career:
- 2009 – Master of Lithuanian University of Health Science.
- 2009-2010 – internship practice in Republican Hospital of Kaunas;
- 2009 – internship in Lille, France;
- 2010-2015 – residency as plastic and reconstructive surgeon in Vilnius University Hospital;
- 2015-present: plastic surgeon at Kardiolita Hospital – Kaunas.
Dr. Tautvydas Urbonas dedicates his leisure time to family, friends, and nature.