Dr. Linas Zeniauskas
Orthopaedic surgeon Linas Zeniauskas.
Adult hip and knee replacement surgery (primary and revisional). Adult traumatology.
- 10 years of work experience;
- more than 250 surgeries per year;
- more than 300 hip replacement surgeries;
- during his career, he performed more than 150 revision prosthetic surgeries.
Education & Qualification
- 2017 – graduated from the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, residency in orthopaedic traumatology;
- from 2017 – doctor orthopaedist – traumatologist, Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Kaunas clinics;
- from 2017 – assistant at the Lithuanian University of Health Sciences;
- from 2021 – doctor orthopaedist – traumatologist at Gijos Klinikos.
- 2020 Austria, Vienna – Complex primary knee;
- 2019 Germany, Hamburg – Revision knee instructional course;
- 2019 Poland, Pekarai – Surgical observational visit, Hip surgery;
- 2019 Germany, Hamburg – Infection PJI master course;
- 2019 Austria, Vienna – Practical Aspects of Acetabular and Femoral Hip Revision;
- 2018 Belgium, Ghent – Cadaveric Masterclasses, Hip arthroplasty;
- 2018 Belgium, Ghent – Surgical observational visit, joint academy training.
Membership at organizations
- since 2013 – member of the Kaunas Region Orthopaedic Traumatologists Scientific Society;
- since 2013 – member of the Lithuanian Society of Orthopaedic Traumatologists;
- since 2013 – member of the European Federation of National Associations of Orthopaedic Traumatologists (EFORT);
- since 2017 – member of the Association of Joint Endoprostheses;
- since 2019 – member of the Board of Kaunas Region Orthopaedic Traumatologists Scientific Society.
Conferences and seminars
- oral presentations on hip arthroplasty;
- participant in international orthopaedic conferences and seminars in Spain, United Kingdom, Poland, Iceland, Belgium, Austria and Lithuania;
- 2019 – 38th Annual Meeting of the European Bone and Joint Infection Society. Antwerp, Belgium;
- 2019 – Revision hip, Interaction Meeting. Old Windsor, United Kingdom;
- 2019 – International Arthroplasty Meeting. Mallorca, Spain;
- 2019 – Masterclass Difficult Primary & amp; Revision Knee. Vilnius, Lithuania;
- 2018 – AOTrauma / AORecon Seminar: Comprehensive Periprosthetic Fracture Management of the Hip and Knee. Vilnius, Lithuania;
- 2018 – 19th EFORT Congress. Barcelona, Spain;
- 2019 – Masterclass Difficult Primary & amp; Revision Hip. Vilnius, Lithuania;
- 2018 – 59th NOF Congress. Reykjavik, Iceland;
- 2018 – Full Function Faster ® Conference. London, United Kingdom.
The surgeon speaks fluent English and Russian.