About Otoplasty Abroad
Cosmetic ear (otoplasty) surgery is a procedure to reshape the ear and give it a better appearance. The procedure often treats ears that are too large or protrude from the head. Surgery is usually performed on both ears so that they would appear symmetrical. Top quality yet fair priced otoplasty abroad with Wellness Travels:
- All-inclusive price – €850 (one ear), €1050 (both ears);
- Minimum required stay in Lithuania – 5 days;
What is included in the price?
- Free and non-binding online consultation with the plastic surgeon;
- Throughout assistance in getting best possible flight tickets;
- 5 days stay in a city centre hotel;
- Providing all the information prior to the trip to Lithuania;
- Airport pick-up and drop-off; transportation to the clinic / hotel;
- Mobile phone with a local sim-card;
- 24/7 assistance during your entire stay in Lithuania;
- Free interpreter services if needed;
- Insurance against injury resulting from malpractice for up to €35000;
- Help with after-care and rehabilitation.
Plastic Surgery Clinic Abroad, “Aesthetic Surgery Center”
Our cosy private clinic is based in a large hospital in Lithuania. Surgeries are performed in spacious and well-appointed operating rooms by a selected team of professionals. The clinic specialises in care of patients from Scandinavia, UK, Ireland and the Netherlands. Highest quality is guaranteed by excellent medical technology, EU care standards and wide safety measures. Insurance against injuries resulting from malpractice for up to €35000 is also provided by the clinic. With the help of travel assistants, you will be helped 24/7 from the very beginning to the late stages of recovery.
Click here to see a resume of the doctor
- 2000 – graduated from Kaunas University of Medicine
- 2000-2001 – primary residency in Jonava Hospital
- 2001-2003 – residency of general surgery in Kaunas University Hospital
- since 2004 – plastic surgeon-resident in Kaunas University Hospital
- 2006 – finished residency of plastic-reconstructive surgery
- since 2004 – have been working in Aesthetic Surgery Centre according to aecthetic surgery profile
- the author/co-author of five scientific works in Student Scientific Society
- since 2000 – have been publishing medical articles in scientific and public media and making reports at conferences together with T. Norkus
- 2009 – co-author of the first detailed Lithuanian textbook of plastic and reconstructive surgery
- since 2006 – associate member of Lithuanian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- since 2012 – active member of Lithuanian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Other experience: Participated in conferences in Lithuania, Finland, France, USA and the Netherlands.
- Hamburg (Germany) – 1997;
- Kuopio (Finland) – 2000;
- Nashville (the state of Tennessee, USA) – 2004;
- Leiden (The Netherlands) – 2007;
- Madrid (Spain) – 2008;
- Nashville (the state of Tennessee, USA) – 2010;
- Stockholm (Sweden) – 2010;
- Nashville (the state of Tennessee, USA) – 2012.
Free time: Windsurfing, swimming, skiing, travelling, tennis and foreign languages.
Short resume of the doctor
- 2003 – graduated from Vilnius University Faculty of Medicine
- 2003-2004 – primary residency in Vilnius University Hospital
- 2004-2009 – residency of plastic and reconstructive surgery in Vilnius University Hospital
- 2009 – finished residency of plastic-reconstructive surgery
- 2005-2009 – assistant plastic surgeon at Vitkus plastic surgery clinic
- 2009-2013 – plastic surgeon at Vitkus clinic
- since 2014 – plastic surgeon at Aesthetic Surgery Centre
Experience: Participated in conferences in Lithuania, Italy, Spain, Latvia, France & Monaco.
- Sivas (Turkey) – 2001;
- Debrecen (Hungary) – 2002;
- Flensberg (Germany) – 2007;
- Munich (Germany) – 2009;
- Tübingen (Germany) – 2010.
About Us & Healthcare in Lithuania, EU
Our All-inclusive Prices
|Ear Correction||Price in €||Price in £|
|All-inclusive reference prices of otoplasty|
|Otoplasty (one ear)||850||715|
|Otoplasty (both ears)||1050||885|
|Comparison||Price||Difference Compared to Us|
|The reference price comparison of otoplasty (both ears)|
|Otoplasty in||€ 2400||-380%|
|Otoplasty in||€ 1600||-220%|
|Otoplasty in||€ 1750||-350%|
Wellness Travels’ services were very professional. Paulius (the travel assistant) is great and only a phone call away if needed. Everything was clear at all times. The same goes for the clinic and the hotel. The only issue I had was that I did not know that the blood tests was a separate charge beforehand.
- Hugh Fagan, Ireland (2013)
Click to show/hide how the client has rated our services
|The clinic and it’s staff||5/5|
|The hotel and it’s staff||5/5|
|Plastic surgeon’s communication skills||5/5|
|Confidence in the plastic surgeon||5/5|
|Information prior the surgery||5/5|
Click to show/hide video testimonial of the client
The whole experience has been amazing. The prices have been good, the selection process – everything so far has been excellent. It was just as good, if not better than having the surgery in the UK. I would definitely recommend it.
- Nila (England), 2014
Click to show/hide how the patient has rated our services
|The clinic and it’s staff||10/10|
|Plastic surgeon (Martynas Norkus)||10/10|
Click to show/hide video testimonial of the patient
Send a quick inquiry
- Simply inquire us or ask for a free online consultation;
- We will provide you with all the information you need and an exact quote;
- If you like us and our offer, we can go ahead with the booking of your treatment.
This post is also available in: Swedish
This post is also available in: Swedish