Click to show/hide quick facts about the treatment
- the teeth are damaged by a tooth decay
- the teeth are not tightly filled
- the filled teeth are in aesthetic zone (different fillings and bleached teeth color. Therefore teeth whitening is recommended prior to aesthetic filling)
- if the gums are damaged by a disease
- during pregnancy
- teeth or teeth necks are sensitive
Since it is not recommended to whiten sensitive teeth with peroxide bleaching, we recommend an alternative – teeth whitening with no peroxide – Safe & White whitening system.
- The dentist takes the teeth prints.
- Dental laboratory technician makes a custome fit dental tray.
- Evaluating the color of your teeth, the doctor explains how and for how long to wear a dental tray.
- At home, teeth tray is filled with a whitening gel and worn on a regular basis.
Important! Be aware that by whitening your teeth with non-professional tooth bleaching materials, you can damage your health and well-being. Specialists warn – many of bleaching agents distributed on the Internet may contain strong acids, such as chlorine dioxide, which causes chemical burns (it is used for pool disinfection), and also a high concentration of hydrogen peroxide, which can damage the gums and tooth enamel.
- The gums are isolated from the teeth with a special protective film.
- Teeth are coated with a special bleaching gel (its concentration is higher than the gel’s used at home).
- Whitening gel is activated by helium vapor lamp.
- To reduce the sensitivity, whitened teeth are covered by a special gel (for a few days after the procedure, the teeth may be more sensitive).
Important! It is impossible to whiten teeth permanently. Over time teeth change color again. In order to ensure long-term result of teeth whitening, it is recommended to avoid coffee, tea, red wine and other staining beverages. Smoking can also affect tooth color changes. Good oral hygiene is necessary to increase the tooth whitening effect.
|Teeth before whitening|
|Teeth after whitening|
|Teeth Whitening||Price in €||Price in £|
|The reference prices of teeth whitening|
|Teeth whitening at home (1 tray)||60||50|
|Whitening gel (5 ml)||12||10|
|Safe & White teeth whitening at home||125||110|
|Office teeth whitening||75||65|
|Endodontic individual teeth whitening (1 procedure)||35||30|