The mission of the Baltic American Clinic is to promote and preserve your good health. The team understands that wellness is achieved through a combination of expert medical care and attentive disease prevention. Therefore, the clinic is committed to respond promptly to your medical concerns while emphasizing preventive care through health screenings, education and counseling. They pledge to be a true partner for your good health. Baltic American clinic acts upon 5 main principles:
- Excellence – They strive to go beyond expectations.
- Respect – They treat everyone with decency and dignity.
- Teamwork – They give and get the best results by listening to and collaborating with each other.
- Safety – They are strongly concerned about safety of services and patients’ environment.
- Innovation – They act creatively to continually improve their services.
Why choose Baltic American Clinic?
Baltic American clinic will provide full medical assistance for you and your family:
- Pre-arranged medical appointments, no waiting in lines;
- Full spectrum of medical treatment in-house;
- One day surgery as well as hospitalization for longer periods if necessary;
- 24hours medical care during your stay at the Clinic;
- Assistance of administrative tasks while arranging your visit to the country, translation of medical history.
- Much lower prices for all kind of medical services (medical examinations, insemination procedures, giving birth, all kind of surgeries including plastic corrections, rehabilitation and different health strengthening procedures, etc.);
- Up to date medical equipment together with EU level quality healthcare, including ISO quality certifications, international recognition;
- Highly qualified and attentive medical staff, speaking main English and Russian
- Well developed patient-oriented service with no waiting in lines for consultations;
- Attractive geographical location.
Learn more about the staff
The active medical staff of the Baltic American Clinic is dedicated men and women providing you and your family the best medical care possible. They represent a wide range of medical and surgical specialities. Many are leaders in their field – specialists in primary care, anaesthesia and skilled in the latest surgical and medical techniques.
Each doctor of Baltic American Clinic is:
- Deeply caring, understanding and meeting each patient’s unique needs and expectations.
- Responding to each patient with clear information, personal attention and respect.
- Allowing patients to make their own decisions about their treatment and care.
- Nurturing and enduring relationship with each patient and their family that begins prior to their hospital experience and continues after they return home.
- Ensuring confidentiality
Read more about Baltic American Clinic
As the clinic is not restricted by the constraints of the state sector, although all their doctors and staff are trained to an equivalent standard, they can practice with a degree of freedom from rigorous policies. However, discipline and meticulous procedures are central to excellence – safety and accuracy will always preclude mere speed and convenience.
The staff’s unique spirit of dedication to patient satisfaction sets them apart. It is the promise on which their current patients rely, to which new patients are attracted and by which each one of them lives.To satisfy the needs of the local population and the expatriate communities living in the Baltic region and Belarus the American and Lithuanian founders of the clinic set out to provide an island of U.S.-quality health care in 1994 in Vilnius, Lithuania. Since that time, Baltic American Clinic has been setting the pace and standards for the delivery of western style health care in Lithuania.
It is still the only Western-quality 24-hour medical and surgical facility in this region, located in a beautiful wooded place, Nemenčinės Road 54a. It is internationally recognized by most foreign insurance companies, acknowledged as one of the founders of modern health care by the Lithuanian government, and accepted as the health care provider for most foreign embassies and foreign companies in Lithuania.
From the moment you walk through the door at the Baltic American Clinic, you can feel the difference. It’s found in the pleasantness of our decor and in the warmth of the staff. Nevertheless we perform all medical services as a hospital, their environment is quite different – it’s like home. The doctors perform consultations, procedures and operations in a room or ward, decorated with a lot of flowers and pictures. Through the window you can see beautiful pines. It is believed that their untiring environment aids in speeding recovery. They also believe that by creating open, caring relationships with their patients, they contribute to the overall well-being.
Baltic American Clinic offers a full range of treatments for infertility. Through a careful evaluation, the doctors will explain the options, answer all questions, and help patients decide on the most appropriate treatment for them. We achieve high success rates. More than 40% of women conceive after IVF and ICSI procedures.
- In vitro fertilization (IVF);
- Embryo cryopreservation;
- Assisted hatching;
- Blastocyst transfer;
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI);
- Fertilization/intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI);
- Embryo transfer;
- Semen cryopreservation;
- TESA (microsurgical spermatozoids aspiration).
Level A Laboratory
The first in Lithuania level A fertilization laboratory has been opened in Baltic American Clinic. The rate of success of assisted fertilization depends on variety of factors – not only experience of a doctor, but also equipment of the laboratory, where his methods are applied.
From now on doctors assisting couples to have a baby expect even better results – it’s likely that even those couples whose attempts failed so far shall be able to enjoy the success. Level A lab shall become another hope for those craving to become a fully fledged family. Now Baltic American Clinic has absolutely all means to diagnose reasons of infertility and effectively treat them.
Why level A lab?
- Opening of the lab door does not cause outside air to puff in – special system maintains so called positive pressure inside keeping outside air out.
- There are no big windows to protect gametes and embrions from the harm of sun rays.
- Lab’s room is cleaned with alcohol and fragrance free agents.
- The walls are covered with special laminated material. Ceramic tiles or painting is not allowed to avoid sticking even the smallest particles to the surface.
- The staff is wearing special antistatic overalls.Accessing the lab without such overall is strictly prohibited.
- Air temperature inside is maintained at 25oC.
- Other standards are very strict as well. For example, only 3500 particles with size less than half of micron are allowed in one cubic meter of air in the surroundings where procedures with gametes are performed.
Baltic American Clinic at the moment is the only in the country offering infertile patient the whole complex of services – from doctor’s consultancy to baby delivery and care. After becoming pregnant women shall be cared by ginecologist, receive all the medical tests and give birth in cosy, comfortable environment.
Read about other treatments for women
Woman‘s health center provides full specter of services encompassing prophylactic gynecology, diagnostics and treatment of gynecological diseases, treatment of infertility, pregnancy, birth and newborn care. There are 11 doctors obstetricians gynecologists, 3 neonatologists assisted by 5 midwives working in the center. Birthing room is newly outfitted. Ultrasonic and laser equipment, laparoscope allows doctors to perform all main gynecological diagnostics procedures as well as operations. There are also 4 rooms for consultancies and 4 wards specially tailored for pregnant at disposal of doctors and patients.
The gynecology practice at Baltic American clinic are designed to meet the needs of women throughout the stage of life, from the teenage years to pregnancy, menopause and beyond. Gynecologists specialize in compassionate care for a range of reproductive health and pelvic problems.
Our routine medical screenings and treatments include:
- Pediatric and Adolescent gynecology
- Prophylactic Health Check-up
Our doctors and midwives provide prenatal care, labour, and care in the postpartum period. Their focus is on the optimum physical, emotional and psychological well-being of both mothers and their newborns.Recommendations of intervals for routine and indicated tests and procedures during prenatal care.