About Gastric Sleeve Abroad
Gastric sleeve together with other weight loss surgeries (gastric bypass, gastric band) are procedures performed for obese people who find it hard to lose weight in other ways. The procedures lead to a long-term weight loss of usually more than 60% of the body-weight. It also helps to significantly cure various diseases associated with obesity.
- Reference price – € 5900;
- BMI of 40 or above;
- No waiting time
- High quality.
About Medical Tourism
Medical Tourism is travelling abroad for high quality healthcare at affordable prices and/or no waiting times. Not to mention, that one also gets all-inclusive care and enjoys all the regular holiday elements, such as relaxation and sightseeing! Our team will help you with everything from A to Z during your medical tourism experience.
- All-inclusive care;
- Affordable prices;
- No waiting times;
- Easy procedure.
Destination – Lithuania
Lithuanian healthcare is renowned for quality and transparency. The country is regarded as a high standard care provider at fair prices. You can also reach Lithuania just in a couple of hours from anywhere in Europe, which, together with many sightseeing opportunities, makes it a perfect medical tourism destination.
- EU quality standards;
- Up to 300% saving rate;
- Only 1-3 hours of air-travel;
- Much to discover.
All Needed Information
We will provide you with all the information you need. You can read about our healthcare partners that would take care of you; testimonials from people that previously used our services; frequently asked questions; price comparison with other EU countries and much more. If you do not find what you need – simply inquire us.
Bariatric Surgery centre
Our clinic is based in Kaunas, Lithuania. It is equipped with state-of-art medical technologies and has a team of the best medical professionals in the country. The clinic is specialized in bariatric surgery and employs EU care standards along with wide safety measures in to its work. This all guarantees the highest quality possible, which in turn gives the desired results to our patients. Increasing numbers of medical tourists from Scandinavia, UK, Ireland and the Netherlands visit our clinic for bariatric surgeries.
Short resume of the doctor
- 2003 – 2010 Kaunas University of Medicine, General medicine
- 2010 – 2015 Vilnius University faculty of Medicine, Abdominal surgery residency
- Postgraduate positions: 2015 – 2019 PhD Vilnius University faculty of Medicine, Lithuania
- Medical License: Abdominal surgeon, bariatric surgeon, coloproctologist
- 2012.10.01 – 2012.10.31 Helios St.Josefs-Hospital, Bochum, Germany
- 2018.05.29 – 2018.08.17 Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA. (2018-2020 Mayo Clinic ranked No.1 hospital nationwide by USA)
Workshops in bariatric surgery
- 2019.04.27 – 2019.04.29 Sleeve gastrectomy. Medera Hospital, Baku (Azarbaijan)
- 2019.05.28 – 2019.05.31 Workshop “Laparoscopic Upper GI Surgery” Ninewells Hospital and Medical
School. (Dundee), Scotland
- 2019.09.10 – 2019.09.11 Workshop in RNY Gastric Bypass. AZ Jan Palfijn Hospital, Ghent. Belgium
- 2020.01.17 – 2020.01.18 1st Bariatric Summiit. Istanbul, Turkey
Amsterdam (Nederland), Viena (Austria), Milan (Italy), Seattle(USA), Turin (Italy), Cape Town (South
Africa), Nice (France), Cleveland (USA), London(UK), St.Gallen (Switzerland), Berlin (Germany), Rome
(Italy), Prague (Czech Republic), Mumbai (India), Madrid (Spain), Tallinn (Estonia), Polock (Belarus),
Shiraz (Iran), Warsaw (Poland)
- 2015.06.06 I place at „Laparoscopic skill tournament” Lithuania Minimally Invasive Surgery Society,
- 2019.06.01 – 2019.06.05 American Society of Colon & Rectal Surgeons Annual Scientific Meeting
(Cleveland – USA). Best oral presentation
Good Clinical practice basic course 2016.02.18. Nr e-583
2016 m Rifamycin for treatment of uncomplicated diverticulitis, phase II.
Lithuanian, English, Russian
Has over 10 years of laparoscopic surgery
Master and innovator of laser proctology
International speaker more than 5 workshops in laser proctology.
Check a simple illustration of gastric bypass here
Check a simple illustration of gastric band here
Check a simple illustration of gastric sleeve here
|Weight-loss Surgery||Price in €||Price in £|
|The reference prices of weight-loss surgery|
The prices include: consultation, health tests, anesthesia, surgery, hospitalization (3 days), medical assistance, dietitian consultation, preparation of an individual diet plan and follow-ups. However, these are reference prices and expenses may vary on an individual basis depending on medical conditions and patient needs. The costs also do not include expenses incurred due to complications, extended stay in the hospital or rehabilitation. Individual patients may require other diagnostic testing or specialist consultations that would not be included in these totals as well.
|Comparison||Price||Difference Compared to Us|
|The reference price comparison of Gastric Sleeve (short waiting time)|
|Gastric Sleeve in||€ 12000||-167%|
|Gastric Sleeve in||£6020||-56%|
|Gastric Sleeve in||€ 8000||-78%|
|Gastric Sleeve in||€ 7000||-56%|
What is included in our services
- Free and non-binding online consultation with the surgeon;
- Throughout assistance in getting best possible flight tickets;
- Discounted stay in a 2/3/4 stars hotel (better rates than booking.com);
- Providing all the information prior to the trip to Lithuania;
- Airport pick-up and drop-off; transportation to the clinic / hotel;
- Mobile phone with a local sim-card;
- 24/7 assistance during your entire stay in Lithuania;
- Free interpreter services if needed;
- Extra touristic services upon request;
- Help with after-care and rehabilitation.
Wellness Travels’ services were very professional. Paulius (the travel assistant) is great and only a phone call away if needed. Everything was clear at all times. The same goes for the clinic and the hotel. The only issue I had was that I did not know that the blood tests was a separate charge beforehand.
- Hugh Fagan, Ireland (2020)
Everything was (much) better than expected! Wellness Travels assistants were always helpful and reachable at any time. The staff was also patient and very friendly when it comes to approach / appearance. All in all, throughout the stay in Lithuania I have never felt like ‘just another number in their accounts.
- Reshma Kasi, the Netherlands (2020)
Fill-in a Quick Form
|firstname.lastname@example.org” or email@example.com|
|Call||+370 (658) 81507|
|Whatsapp / Viber||+370 (658) 81507|
|Chat with us live||Please use the built-in live chat widget at the bottom right corner of your screen (orange dialogue box). This way we will get back to you in no time. If we are offline, type in your e-mail and your question at the designated areas, and we will reply to you a.s.a.p.|
Direct Flights to / from Lithuania:
|Bremen – Vilnius||1 hrs, 40 mins|
|Dortmund – Vilnius||1 hrs, 45 mins|
|Dusseldorf NRN – Vilnius||1 hrs, 48 mins|
|Frankfurt – Vilnius||1 hrs, 51 mins|
|Frankfurt HHN – Kaunas||1 hrs, 43 mins|
|Karlsruhe – Vilnius||1 hrs, 55 mins|
|Berlin – Vilnius||1 hrs, 25 mins|
|Stockholm – Kaunas||1 hrs, 4 mins|
|Stockholm ARN – Vilnius||1 hrs, 29 mins|
|Copenhagen – Vilnius||1 hrs, 16 mins|
|Copenhagen – Palanga||1 hrs, 5 mins|
|Amsterdam – Vilnius||2 hrs, 0 mins|
|Eindhoven – Vilnius||1 hrs, 56 mins|
|Brussels – Vilnius||2 hrs, 3 mins|
|Brussels CRL – Vilnius||2 hrs, 3 mins|
|Dusseldorf NRN – Vilnius||1 hrs, 48 mins|
|New York City, NY||Boston, MA||Philadelphia, PA|
|Detroit, MI||Chicago, IL||Washington, D.C.|
|Atlanta, GA||Los Angeles, CA||San Francisco, CA|
|Houston, TX||Miami, FL||Toronto, ON|
Please inquire us for more details and assistance with the flights / transportation to Europe and within Europe. Flights are also available from other (non-mentioned) US and Canadian international airports, however the average prices and flying times could be slightly less convenient.