Velashape – II New Generation SYNERON – CANDELA (2013, Israel)
More than 80 percent of women have cellulite and fat deposits, making them look for special treatments in order to get rid of them. The upgraded VelaShape 2, the name that implies contouring, is a medical device intended to treat cellulite and reduce circumferences. VelaShape cellulite treatment efficiency has been proved by clinical studies, and more than 4.5 million procedures have been performed globally, proving its efficiency. You can find and read interesting articles and watch videos about VellaShape HERE.
What are the advantages of VelaShape Cellulite Treatment?
VelaShape is the first non-invasive medical device approved by the FDA (The U.S.A. Food and Drug Administration) for volume reduction, and the only one which combines bipolar radio waves (RF), infra-red rays (IR), vacuum and massage. The effect of the device is clearly obvious after just 4 procedures! During a rapid and warm massage procedure, VelaShape II safely and effectively tightens, contours and reduces the volume, removes cellulite and ensures robustness to the areas treated.
How does VelaShape II work?
VelaShape II is an improved version of VelaShape, which both apply the combined Elos technology beaming a targeted supply of heat energy, which rapidly induces warm massage to the deep-tissues of the skin. The device includes:
- Infrared rays (IR) which heat the tissues up to 5mm
- Bipolar radio frequency (RF) which heats the tissues from 2 to 20mm
- Vacuum + / – massage technology enables thermal energy to reach specific tissues: additionally, the vacuum and specially designed massage rollers smooth the skin for even and sufficient heat provision.
Click to show/hide video about Velashape II Cellulite Treatment
Are cellulite treatment and volume reduction procedures performed by VelaShape II painful?
Most patients describe the feeling during the procedures as comfortable and pleasant heat (similar to hot stone massage).
To what extent (cm) circumferential volume can be reduced by VelaShape II treatment?
It is proved by clinical studies that after a course of treatment the patients observe an average circumferential volume reduction of 2.54 cm, ranging from 1.27 cm to 7.62 cm (0.5-3 inches).
In the course of procedures:
- Skin surface gradually becomes smoother, with significantly less visible cellulite.
- Obvious circumferential reduction and more contour.
In what cases are VelaShape II procedures carried out?
- For volume reduction and cellulite treatment, body tightening and contouring.
- For skin tightening after lipolysis (liposuction) procedure.
- After delivery: for skin tightening and volume reduction.
In what body areas are VelaShape II procures can be performed?
Specially designed applicators of two sizes (VSmooth and VContour) allow the procedures to be carried out in both small / narrow and plain areas of the body: upper arm, dewlap as well as stomach, thighs, buttocks.
How many procedures will be needed?
A course of 4-6 procedures (one every week) is recommended. Following the course of the treatment, one supporting procedure in a month is recommended to maintain the results achieved, and every 3-6 months later on.
What the skin will look like after the VelaShape II procedure?
VelaShape II is suitable for all skin types. After the procedure, a feeling of heat in the area treated is body’s natural response which may last up to 72 hours following the treatment; occasionally, slight bruising or redness may occur.
How to prepare for VelaShape II procedure?
- Do not apply any creams, lotions, oils, or self-tanning products to the skin areas about to be treated with VelaShape II.
- 2-3 days prior to the procedure, avoid blood thinning medicine, such as aspirin.
- If the area to be treated is hairy, it is recommended to remove the hair before to the procedure.
- It is recommended to drink more water during the course of the treatment in order to help the body eliminate metabolism products of fat cells.
- If some other laser procedure has been recently performed in the areas where the current treatment is planned, it is recommended to wait for one week.
- The procedure is not carried out for pregnant women; breast-feeding mothers can have the procedure performed without problems.
|Velashape II Cellulite Treatment||Price in €||Price in £|
|The reference prices of Velashape II cellulite treatment|
|1 of the following areas: belly, buttocks, double chin, upper arms||75||65|
Have a look at the gallery of before and after Velashape II cellulite treatment photos:
Click on any of the photos to zoom in.