Breast Augmentation quick facts:
- All-inclusive guide price – € 3220 / £2,848
- Overnight stay at the clinic – yes
- Minimum required stay in Lithuania – 6 days
Click to show what is included in to the price
The price includes:
- All the surgical and medical costs;
- Pick up/drop off at the airport, transportation;
- Phone + Lithuanian SIM card for unlimited calls;
- 24/7 assistance in Lithuania;
- Help with aftercare; insurance of up to €35000.
During the initial consultation a thorough evaluation of your skin tone and breasts will determine the most appropriate surgical technique for you. Occasionally, a breast lift (mastopexy) will also be required for women whose breasts get smaller and sagged over time in order to reshape and reposition the breasts. The surgeon will make recommendations about how the implant should be inserted and positioned based on your anatomy.
Using the most extensive gallery of breast augmentation pictures in Lithuania our patients can visualize postoperative results and measure their needs.
Implants are available in a round or teardrop shape. Implant manufacturers are heading forwards implementing research findings and answering the changing needs of the clients. For over 25 years, POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics has specialized in the manufacturing of breast implants.
Silicone breast implants have been used since the early 1960s. The technology has changed for the better since then. Working closely with doctors and patients, we have developed our implants so that we can guarantee not only a natural look and a long-term dimensional stability, but also safety:
All implants are primarily handmade in Germany according to the highest quality requirements.
The silicone we utilize is specifically approved for long-term implantation.
After each step of production every single implant is checked by hand for possible errors.
In addition, we conduct regular quality testing to ensure our product quality.
We offer over 1,500 different implants for aesthetic augmentation or breast reconstruction – this diversity of products is currently unique.
Choose to look naturally beautiful with state-of-the-art implants made in Germany.
All implants are manufactured by POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics in Dieburg, Germany. They are characterized by the special non-liquid silicone gel and a multilayered, dense shell. The special consistency of the silicone gel makes the artificial breast resemble a natural breast in touch and movement.
Most women after the surgery enjoy more youthful breasts form, report feeling better about themselves and having more self-esteem.Breast augmentation is performed under general anesthesia and requires one to two hours to complete. The incision may be made in the crease under the breast (infra-mammary), around the areola (the dark skin surrounding the nipple) or under the axilla (armpit). There are advantages and disadvantages for each incision which you will hear about during the consultation. After the incision is made, a pocket is created either over or under the muscle and the implant is placed in the pocket. Most augmentations in our practice are done under the muscle. but there are some indications for above the muscle. It is important to note that conservative sizes produce the best results; thus, it is very important to select a breast implant size that fits the patient’s body.
Click to see a simple illustration of the procedure
After the procedure, patients are advised on wound care, medication, suture removal and follow-up. Usually patients also have to stay one night at the clinic. They can go back to their home country in 5-7 days after the surgery. Physical activity will be limited for several weeks after surgery. Scars will remain firm and pink for about six weeks and then begin to fade over several months.
Although breast augmentation is a relatively straightforward procedure, there are some risks involved:
- As with any surgical procedure, excessive bleeding may produce swelling and bruising.
- Infections are rare. However, if it occurs next to the implant, it might be necessary to remove the implant to resolve the infection.
- In some breasts, firmness develops because scar tissue forms around the implant. This is called a “capsular contracture” and may require secondary surgery to correct.
- Sensation change around the nipple can occur, but in most cases it is temporal.
- Sometimes, the breasts will have slightly different shapes. In most cases, these problems can be treated with acceptable results.
- Since the implants are made of plastic, they can rupture but silicone does not cause any significant risk to the body. This can be corrected by replacing implants.
- Breast implants have never been shown to cause any form of cancer for women. However, implants do make mammography somewhat less accurate and more difficult to interpret. Women who have breast implants should advise their radiologist before having a mammogram so that the mammogram technique can be modified.
Finally, there is no evidence that breast implants will affect breastfeeding, fertility or pregnancy. Most women after the surgery enjoy more youthful breasts form, report feeling better about themselves and have more self-esteem.
Before & after photos: view full gallery »
- Guide price – € 2995 / £ 2,649 (liposuction costs & VAT included);
- Minimum required stay in Lithuania – 5 days; hospitalization – 1 night included;
- Performed under general anesthesia; lasts – about 3 hours.
Breast Correction with Fat Transfer
A lot of women want to move fat from their waist or thighs to breasts to make their body look perfect. Now it has become possible! Plastic surgeons have transplanted fat to the breast since 1895, but the methods that are used currently were developed in 1995. Currently, fat transfer to the breast is becoming more and more popular and is considered an option for women who want to enhance their breasts, improve the appearance after breast lift, or repair implant-related issues like rippling and wrinkling.
The results of this surgery is completely natural augmentation without any breast implants and improved contours of other parts of the body.Breast augmentation using this technique takes much longer than traditional breast augmentation. Fat grafting to the breast consists of several procedures at a time: harvesting the fat, preparing it and placing into the breasts. A substantial amount of fat is removed manually (by hand, without the use of machines). Then, the harvested fat is specially processed to separate out the unwanted components (blood, oil, water, anesthetics, lipids and medical fluids from the fat). Next, the fat is injected through tiny incisions using blunt infiltration cannulas. The fat cells are carefully injected, drop by drop in dozens of small injections, into the different breast tissue layers. Fat cells must be over-injected to compensate for any necrosis (cell death) that may occur, which results in loss of fatty tissue. To reach the maximum result 2 or 3 surgeries have to be performed.
Fat transplantation to breast is performed under general anesthesia and usually takes about 3 hours to complete. Though postoperative period is not long, some bruising and swelling is expected. Intense physical activity can be continued after 2-3 weeks.
Before & after photos: view in the gallery »
In accordance with the commentary on article 20 of the Republic of Lithuania law on VAT, in the absence of medical indications, procedures are taxed with VAT. Whether VAT (21%) is added to the denoted price or not, doctors decide during a consultation.
|Breast Augmentation||Price in €||Price in £|
|The all-included* price of breast augmentation with implants – € 3220 / £2,848|
|Breast augmentation and lift||4200||3,715|
|Breast correction transfering fat||2995||2,649|