Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Abroad, “Aesthetic Surgery Center”
Our cosy private clinic is based in a large hospital in Lithuania. Surgeries are performed in spacious and well-appointed operating rooms by a selected team of professionals. The clinic specialises in care of patients from Scandinavia, UK, Ireland and the Netherlands. Highest quality is guaranteed by excellent medical technology, EU care standards and wide safety measures. Insurance against injuries resulting from malpractice for up to €35000 is also provided by the clinic. With the help of travel assistants, you will be helped 24/7 from the very beginning to the late stages of recovery.
Click here to see a resume of the doctor
- 2000 – graduated from Kaunas University of Medicine
- 2000-2001 – primary residency in Jonava Hospital
- 2001-2003 – residency of general surgery in Kaunas University Hospital
- since 2004 – plastic surgeon-resident in Kaunas University Hospital
- 2006 – finished residency of plastic-reconstructive surgery
- since 2004 – have been working in Aesthetic Surgery Centre according to aecthetic surgery profile
- the author/co-author of five scientific works in Student Scientific Society
- since 2000 – have been publishing medical articles in scientific and public media and making reports at conferences together with T. Norkus
- 2009 – co-author of the first detailed Lithuanian textbook of plastic and reconstructive surgery
- since 2006 – associate member of Lithuanian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- since 2012 – active member of Lithuanian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Other experience: Participated in conferences in Lithuania, Finland, France, USA and the Netherlands.
- Hamburg (Germany) – 1997;
- Kuopio (Finland) – 2000;
- Nashville (the state of Tennessee, USA) – 2004;
- Leiden (The Netherlands) – 2007;
- Madrid (Spain) – 2008;
- Nashville (the state of Tennessee, USA) – 2010;
- Stockholm (Sweden) – 2010;
- Nashville (the state of Tennessee, USA) – 2012.
Free time: Windsurfing, swimming, skiing, travelling, tennis and foreign languages.
Short resume of the doctor
- 2003 – graduated from Vilnius University Faculty of Medicine
- 2003-2004 – primary residency in Vilnius University Hospital
- 2004-2009 – residency of plastic and reconstructive surgery in Vilnius University Hospital
- 2009 – finished residency of plastic-reconstructive surgery
- 2005-2009 – assistant plastic surgeon at Vitkus plastic surgery clinic
- 2009-2013 – plastic surgeon at Vitkus clinic
- since 2014 – plastic surgeon at Aesthetic Surgery Centre
Experience: Participated in conferences in Lithuania, Italy, Spain, Latvia, France & Monaco.
- Sivas (Turkey) – 2001;
- Debrecen (Hungary) – 2002;
- Flensberg (Germany) – 2007;
- Munich (Germany) – 2009;
- Tübingen (Germany) – 2010.
About Us & Healthcare in Lithuania, EU
What is included in our services
- Free and non-binding online consultation with the plastic surgeon;
- Throughout assistance in getting best possible flight tickets;
- 5 d. stay at our partner hotel;
- Providing all the information prior to the trip to Lithuania;
- Airport pick-up and drop-off; transportation to the clinic / hotel;
- Mobile phone with a local sim-card;
- 24/7 assistance during your entire stay in Lithuania;
- Free interpreter services if needed;
- Insurance against injury resulting from malpractice for up to € 35,000;
- Help with after care and rehabilitation.
Send a quick inquiry
- Simply inquire us or ask for a free online consultation;
- We will provide you with all the information you need and an exact quote;
- If you like us and our offer, we can go ahead with the booking of your treatment.