Hip Replacement Abroad
Hip replacement is the most common orthopedic surgical procedure when hip joint is replaced by a prosthetic implant. If you choose Wellness Travels, hip replacement will be done in Lithuania with no waiting time at all so you can schedule the procedure whenever it is convenient for you.
- Reference price – € 5000;
- Compensation within EU;
- No waiting time / queues;
- Highest quality.
About Medical Tourism
Medical Tourism is travelling abroad for high quality healthcare at affordable prices and/or no waiting times. Not to mention, that one also gets all-inclusive care and enjoys all the regular holiday elements, such as relaxation and sightseeing! Our team will help you with everything from A to Z during your medical tourism experience.
- All-inclusive care;
- Affordable prices;
- No waiting times;
- Easy procedure.
Destination – Lithuania
Lithuanian healthcare is renowned for quality and transparency. The country is regarded as a high standard care provider at fair prices. You can also reach Lithuania just in a couple of hours from anywhere in Europe, which, together with many sightseeing opportunities, makes it a perfect medical tourism destination.
- EU quality standards;
- Up to 300% saving rate;
- Only 1-3 hours of air-travel;
- Much to discover.
All Needed Information
We will provide you with all the information you need. You can read about our healthcare partners that would take care of you; testimonials from people that previously used our services; frequently asked questions; price comparison with other EU countries and much more. If you do not find what you need – simply inquire us.
Our Partner – Baltic American Clinic
- Excellence – They strive to go beyond expectations.
- Respect – They treat everyone with decency and dignity.
- Teamwork – They achieve the best results by working as a team.
- Safety – Their main concern is safety of services and patients’ environment.
- Innovation – They act creatively to continually improve their services.
|Hip Replacement||Our Price in €||Our Price in £||Our Price in $|
|The reference prices of hip replacement with Wellness Travels|
|Complete treatment*||5000 – 5500||4300 – 4800||6650 – 7300|
- Doctor consultations and assistance at all times
- Necessary health tests
- Implant, anesthesia and the surgery
- Up to 9 days of hospitalization with 3 meals per day
- Preparation of all medical documents
What is included in our services
- Free and non-binding online consultation with the doctor;
- Throughout assistance in getting best possible flight tickets;
- Discounted stay in a 2/3/4 stars hotel (better rates than booking.com);
- Providing all the information prior to the trip to Lithuania;
- Airport pick-up and drop-off; transportation to the clinic / hotel;
- Mobile phone with a local sim-card;
- 24/7 assistance during your entire stay in Lithuania;
- Free interpreter services if needed;
- Extra touristic services upon request;
- Help with after-care and rehabilitation.
Wellness Travels’ services were very professional. Paulius (the travel assistant) is great and only a phone call away if needed. Everything was clear at all times. The same goes for the clinic and the hotel. The only issue I had was that I did not know that the blood tests was a separate charge beforehand.
- Hugh Fagan, Ireland (2013)
Everything was (much) better than expected! Wellness Travels assistants were always helpful and reachable at any time. The staff was also patient and very friendly when it comes to approach / appearance. All in all, throughout the stay in Lithuania I have never felt like ‘just another number in their accounts.
- Reshma Kasi, the Netherlands (2013)
Fill-in a Quick Form
|email@example.com” or firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Call||+370 (691) 94709 or +370 (643) 31871|
|Whatsapp / Viber||+370 (643) 31871|
|Chat with us live||Please use the built-in live chat widget at the bottom right corner of your screen (orange dialogue box). This way we will get back to you in no time. If we are offline, type in your e-mail and your question at the designated areas, and we will reply to you a.s.a.p.|
Direct Flights to / from Lithuania:
|Bremen – Vilnius||1 hrs, 40 mins|
|Dortmund – Vilnius||1 hrs, 45 mins|
|Dusseldorf NRN – Vilnius||1 hrs, 48 mins|
|Frankfurt – Vilnius||1 hrs, 51 mins|
|Frankfurt HHN – Kaunas||1 hrs, 43 mins|
|Karlsruhe – Vilnius||1 hrs, 55 mins|
|Berlin – Vilnius||1 hrs, 25 mins|
|Stockholm – Kaunas||1 hrs, 4 mins|
|Stockholm ARN – Vilnius||1 hrs, 29 mins|
|Copenhagen – Vilnius||1 hrs, 16 mins|
|Copenhagen – Palanga||1 hrs, 5 mins|
|Amsterdam – Vilnius||2 hrs, 0 mins|
|Eindhoven – Vilnius||1 hrs, 56 mins|
|Brussels – Vilnius||2 hrs, 3 mins|
|Brussels CRL – Vilnius||2 hrs, 3 mins|
|Dusseldorf NRN – Vilnius||1 hrs, 48 mins|
|New York City, NY||Boston, MA||Philadelphia, PA|
|Detroit, MI||Chicago, IL||Washington, D.C.|
|Atlanta, GA||Los Angeles, CA||San Francisco, CA|
|Houston, TX||Miami, FL||Toronto, ON|
Please inquire us for more details and assistance with the flights / transportation to Europe and within Europe. Flights are also available from other (non-mentioned) US and Canadian international airports, however the average prices and flying times could be slightly less convenient.