Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Head of the Aesthetic Surgery Centre
Professional & Scientific career:
- 2000 – graduated from Kaunas University of Medicine
- 2000-2001 – primary residency in Jonava Hospital
- 2001-2003 – residency of general surgery in Kaunas University Hospital
- since 2004 – plastic surgeon-resident in Kaunas University Hospital
- 2006 – finished residency of plastic-reconstructive surgery
- since 2004 – have been working in Aesthetic Surgery Centre according to aecthetic surgery profile
- the author/co-author of five scientific works in Student Scientific Society
- since 2000 – have been publishing medical articles in scientific and public media and making reports at conferences together with T. Norkus
- 2009 – co-author of the first detailed Lithuanian textbook of plastic and reconstructive surgery
- since 2006 – associate member of Lithuanian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- since 2012 – active member of Lithuanian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Other experience: Participated in conferences in Lithuania, Finland, France, USA and the Netherlands.
- Hamburg (Germany) – 1997;
- Kuopio (Finland) – 2000;
- Nashville (the state of Tennessee, USA) – 2004;
- Leiden (The Netherlands) – 2007;
- Madrid (Spain) – 2008;
- Nashville (the state of Tennessee, USA) – 2010;
- Stockholm (Sweden) – 2010;
- Nashville (the state of Tennessee, USA) – 2012.
Free time: Windsurfing, swimming, skiing, travelling, tennis and foreign languages.