Plastic surgeon Andrius PajedaYoung UK-educated plastic and reconstructive surgeon with more than 6 years experience already. Specialises in facial, breasts and body corrections, as well as various aesthetic procedures.
- 2006 – graduated the Sixth Form College, Solihull, Birmingham, United Kingdom
- 2012 – graduated Lithuanian University of Health Sciences
- since 2012 – works in Vilnius’ University Santariskes Clinics plastic and reconstructive surgeon
- since 2016 – plastic surgeon at Aesthetic Surgery Centre
- 2014 – Physician Foundation Department of Orthopaedic Surgery and Rehabilitation at Loyola University
- 2014 – Department of Orthopedics: hand, elbow, and microvascular at New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- 2014 – Akademikliniken, Stockholm, Sweden
- 2014 – Akademiska Sjukhuset, Uppsala, Sweden
- Fill-in the form below to have a free and non-binding online consultation (usually via skype) with surgeon Andrius Pajeda. During the consultation you can get to know him better, have all your medical-related questions answered, and present your specific case to the doctor in order for us to prepare a treatment plan for you & quote an exact price.