Our Ambassadors are very important to us. We do our best to treat you with the fairness and respect you deserve. This agreement is too written with you in mind. So please bear with us as we take you through this legal formality.
If you have any questions, please let us know. We are strong believers in straightforward and honest communication. For quick reply, email us at email@example.com or call: +37064331871.
Gediminas Kondrackis, Director
- Wellness Travels’ Ambassador Agreement
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Wellness Travels’ Ambassador Programme. In this agreement, the term “Ambassador” refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, Wellness Travels refers to the product owner and service provider (MB Wellness Travels), represented by Gediminas Kondrackis.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. In such event, you will be notified by email. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available referral fees, payment procedures and Ambassador Programme rules. If any of the modifications are UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement. If you CONTINUE PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAMME, it will be considered as your consent to the change.
To enrol in the Ambassador Programme, you must fill-in and sign this agreement (by ticking the box at the bottom) and be approved. Applicants will be notified of their acceptance status as soon as possible after their information is reviewed.
- Commissions & Credit
Ambassadors will receive €100 as a commission or €200 credit for Wellness Travels services for every person referred by the Ambassador to Wellness Travels, who orders and undergoes any treatment/procedure/surgery (worth more than €1500 in total) offered by Wellness Travels.
Commissions and/or given credit may change at the discretion of Wellness Travels.
Commissions and/or given credit may increase during limited time special promotions, but they will return thereafter to the regular rate (€100 & €200, respectively).
For a referral to generate a commission/credit to an Ambassador, the customer must:
- Mention a special reference code assigned to Ambassador (must be filled-in below) to Wellness Travels’ representatives (either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com) before any payment is made;
- complete the order (worth more than €1500 in total) and remit full payment for the service ordered;
- Undergo the ordered treatment/procedure/surgery.
- Payment of Commissions
Wellness Travels pays Ambassadors via a direct bank transfer (only for EU/EEA/UK/CH based banks) or Paysera (https://www.paysera.com/v2/en/index) account, provided to us below. If the bank account number and/or Paysera email changes, it is the responsibility of the Ambassador to notify the Ambassador Programme to ensure proper commission payments. We will not resend payments returned due to incorrect bank account numbers or payment email addresses.
We are not responsible for- and will not compensate any fees taken by your chosen network (your bank or Paysera) for processing the commission. Kindly review the chosen network’s payment terms and conditions.
- Order Fulfilment
Wellness Travels will be solely responsible for processing every order placed by the referred customer. Ambassadors are not authorized to collect payments or sell any Wellness Travels services as a “reseller” and no “resale” rights are granted in ANY way.
Wellness Travels will also be solely responsible for all customer service inquires.
Customers who purchase products and services through the Wellness Travels Ambassador Programme will be deemed to be customers of Wellness Travels. Accordingly, all rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders and service will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. Prices and availability of our products and services may vary from time to time. Wellness Travels policies will always determine the price paid by the customer.
- Prohibited Usage
Each party agrees not to use the other’s proprietary materials in any manner that is disparaging, misleading, obscene or that otherwise portrays the party in a negative light.
The following cases prohibited and are grounds for immediate termination of the Ambassador account.
- Ambassadors MAY NOT use the Wellness Travels logo, logo marks or other Wellness Travels website/branding imagery in any ways as to indicate they are officially affiliate or partnered with Wellness Travels, unless granted a written permission by Wellness Travels.
- Ambassadors MAY NOT use the term “Wellness Travels” in ANY variation in their site (if any) URL e.g. (wellnesstravels.net, wellness-travel.com, etc), unless granted a written permission by Wellness Travels.
- Ambassadors MAY NOT promote coupons that were not provided to them personally by Wellness Travels. Want to promote a coupon? Contact us and we can work with you. You may NOT promote coupon codes you may have found elsewhere online. Doing so can result in the termination of your Ambassador account and withholding of Ambassador payments for violating this agreement.
- Wellness Travels Anti-Spam Policy
Wellness Travels strictly prohibits Ambassadors from using spam e-mail and other forms of Internet abuse (including spamming forums, blogs, twitter, Facebook and other social media outlets) to seek sales. Spam is defined as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Electronic mail messages addressed to a recipient with whom the sender does not have an existing business or personal relationship or is not sent at the request of, or with the express consent of, the recipient through an opt in subscription;
- Messages posted to Usenet, forums, Twitter, Facebook and message boards that are off-topic (unrelated to the topic of discussion), cross-posted to unrelated newsgroups, posted in excessive volume, or posted against forum/message board rules. Be conscious of forum rules! If a forum owner or moderator complains that an Ambassador has spammed, the Ambassador account may be permanently terminated after investigation.
- Content posted on free blog websites for the sole purpose of keyword spamming, or comments posted to legitimate blogs that violate the comment policy of the blog owner.
- Solicitations posted to chat rooms, or to groups or individuals via Internet Relay Chat or “Instant Messaging” system;
- Certain off-line activities that, while not considered Spam, are similar in nature, including distributing flyers or leaflets on private property or where prohibited by applicable rules, regulations, or laws.
Wellness Travels, may undertake, at its sole discretion and with or without prior notice, the following enforcement actions:
Account Termination: Upon the receipt of a credible complaint, the Wellness Travels Ambassador Programme manager may investigate the complaint, and if necessary, will then terminate the Ambassador account of the individual implicated in the abuse. Termination results in the immediate closure of the member and Ambassador account, the loss of all referrals, and the forfeiture of any unpaid money on account.
- Relationship of Parties
Ambassadors are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. Ambassadors have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on Wellness Travels’ behalf. Ambassadors will not make any statement, whether on their sites or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict this statement.
- Term and Termination
Either party may end this Agreement AT ANY TIME, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice. Written notice can be in the form of mail or email. In addition, this Agreement will terminate immediately upon any breach of this Agreement by Ambassador.
- Limitation of Liability
Wellness Travels will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, expenditures or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Programme, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Programme will not exceed the total commissions paid or payable to the Ambassador under to this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Ambassador Programme or an Ambassador’s potential to earn income from the Ambassador Programme.
Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent necessary such that the intent of the parties is effectuated, and the remainder of this Agreement shall have full force and effect.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania without regard to the conflicts of laws and principles thereof.
You may not amend or waive any provision of this Agreement unless in writing and signed by both parties.